WORK WITH US.
Career opportunities with AS Colour.
WAREHOUSE STOREPERSON – CARSON, CA
Due to the rapid growth of our US business and operation, we are looking to expand our warehouse team. This is a great opening and if you have been looking for a role that will utilise your operation skills and be part of an expanding business, this could be the job for you!
What you'll do:
- Replenishment of orders
- Accurately checking and packing orders
- Picking orders with an RF Scanning Device
- Maintaining a safe and tidy work environment
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent communication skills and accurate attention to detail.
- Good understanding of safe manual handling techniques and warehouse H&S requirements.
- Be reliable, able to cope in a busy work environment and meet deadlines.
- A good level of fitness - able to lift moderate to heavy cartons
- Inwards role – Forklift tickets preferred but not essential.
Excellent benefits including:
- Being part of an international growing company.
- Competitive sector pay and benefits.
- Positive work environment.
- Focused on internal promotions
- Ethical and sustainable business practices.
If you want to join our team, send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch!
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
With the continued growth of AS Colour in the US, we have an exciting opportunity in our Customer Service team based in Carson, CA, to support the team and further develop the brand. We are looking for someone with experience in the following areas for this position.
- Support a dedicated group of B2B customers by answering/assisting any inquiries, resolving issues or quoting on bulk orders.
- Answer inbound phone calls from new, trade & retail customers.
- Use of ticketing pipelines in HubSpot to deliver a high level of support to our customers.
- Using MYOB EXO to manage and monitor order progress.
- Build relationships with selected group of B2B customers to encourage support of the range and grow sales.
- Handle B2C questions and inquires from our direct customers about their orders.
Skills and Experience:
- 2 years customer service experience – apparel, fashion or streetwear would be advantageous.
- Proven high levels of customer service skills and is solutions driven to answer customer questions and queries.
- Competency with CRM systems, Microsoft Office suite and adapting to new software.
- Has attention to detail, especially for accurate data entry and relationship management.
- Confidence to deal with a wide range of stakeholders both internal and external.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize a demanding workload.
We would love to hear from you if you are looking for a dynamic role in an international growing company.
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com and we will be in touch.