Work With Us
Carson, CA & Charlotte, NC
We are seeking self-motivated, reliable and energetic warehouse store people to join our friendly team. This is a great opening and if you have been looking for a role that will utilise your operation skills and be part of an expanding business, this could be the job for you!
What you'll do:
- Replenishment of orders.
- Accurately checking and packing orders.
- Picking orders with an RF Scanning Device.
- Maintaining a safe and tidy work environment.
We want to work with someone who has:
- 1-year minimum experience in general warehousing.
- A good level of fitness - able to lift moderate to heavy cartons.
- Excellent communication skills and accurate attention to detail.
- Good understanding of safe manual handling techniques and warehouse H&S requirements.
- Be reliable, able to cope in a busy work environment and meet deadlines.
- To be an enthusiastic team player who shows initiative.
- Forklift tickets preferred but not essential.
- The right to work and live in the US with no restrictions.
Excellent benefits including:
- Being part of an international growing company.
- Competitive sector hourly rate.
- Positive work environment.
- Focused on internal promotions.
- Ethical and sustainable business practices.
- Health Insurance including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and ST & LT Disability with employer contribution (to Health & Vision).
- 401K Retirement with employer matching.
If you want to be part of the growing AS Colour team, send your CV and cover letter to:
Carson, CA - firstname.lastname@example.org
Charlotte, NC - email@example.com