OUR SUPPLY CHAIN
40% of our production is in China
60% of our production is in Bangladesh
We have 100% traceability of all our garment suppliers
Our supply chain is composed of 16 factories in total with 9 key factories
- 100% of our garment factories have been visited and audited and are with whom we have the highest degree of transparency and engagement.
- For more information on our factories – click here.
Fabric suppliers & dye houses.
We have 100% traceability of all our fabric sources.
60% of our business is with vertical suppliers who knit and dye their own fabrics.
20% of our fabric is through one knitting source and one dye house in China.
20% is through a number of specialist fabric sources, all traceable.
We have 100% transparency of this group of suppliers.
32% of our business is with one Spinner in Bangladesh.
20% is with one spinner in China.
The balance of all spinners are traceable.
- We have 95% traceability of our cotton agents.
- We have two key agents in Bangladesh supplying up to 35% of our cotton.
- One supplier in China who supplies 20% of our total cotton - Of which 100% is Chinese cotton.
- One agent in Bangladesh with whom we are buying traceable Australian cotton.
- Two suppliers in Bangladesh who are part of our Organic Cotton Program.
Our raw cotton originates from China, Australia, India, Brazil, USA, and Africa.
Chinese cotton makes up 40% of our production.
30% of our cotton originates from Australia – Australian Cotton is specified for the purity of the cotton needed for light colours, and for its sustainability which is regulated by Cotton Australia.
We became a member of BCI (Better Cotton Initiative) in 2018. This will ensure we are moving closer to our goal of 100% sustainable cotton as BCI are the largest cotton sustainability programme in the world.
Approximately 5% of our products are now using traceable GOTS Licensed Organic Cotton. We are planning to increase this % in response to customer demand. Ultimately, Organic Cotton is the most sustainable product and therefore our preferred material. However, we recognise that there is a need to educate our customers further as to the benefits and hopefully encourage more customers to order products from our organic range.
Number of facilities in total